( The list of who's writing what...Collapse )
- Post your drabble as a comment here.
- Before the drabble itself, please indicate...
Recipient: (the person you're writing for)- Then you may post your drabble anywhere else you like, of course.
Prompt: (as given to you in this post)
Word count: (100, ideally, but we won't be strict about it because cats can't count to a hundred)
Rating: (and warnings, if any)
- If you find your topic confusing, go ask the person who made it up to explain.
- Art instead of writing is okay. You decide what the art equivalent of 100 words is.
- You have 24 hours to write: from midnight April 22 to midnight April 23, British time. [What time is it over there now?] Any topics still unwritten by then will be up for grabs as an open challenge for anyone.
Readers welcome! About 15,000 words of very miscellaneous drabbling will hit this post over the next 24 hours. Enjoy. :)
Links: Cat's Birthday Drabblethon 2006, Cat's Birthday Drabblethon 2005, Cat's Birthday Drabblethon 2004, pictures of the Birthday Cats.